Features and Benefits
The TG9452 Telephony Wireless Gateway delivers the gigabit broadband performance of DOCSIS 3.1. This feature-packed unit is intended to serve as the hub of the subscriber's home or business network, connecting all IP capable devices (Internet, Data, Voice and Video) throughout the customer's premises.
The TG9452, with its 4x4 802.11ax Dual Band wireless radios, offers superior Wi-Fi performance in dense environments, with high data rates for video over Wi-Fi at increased range. Built-in advanced features to manage the power of Wi-Fi clients offers longer time on battery operation.
The switchable US diplex filter is designed to produce superior RF performance and ease of deployment on a DOCSIS 3.1 network. Optimized DRAM, Flash and Multiple embedded processor cores are designed to allow new applications to be deployed on the gateway.
The TG9452 is designed to minimize support costs with multiple provisioning and remote management methods (SNMP, Configuration File, Remote WebGUI access, TFTP, and TR-069/181). Multiple remote access levels (User and MSO) also allow more ease and flexibility for manual configuration and control.
- 2x2 OFDM and OFDMA DOCSIS® 3.1 channels
- 32x8 SCQAM DOCSIS® 3.0 channels
- Dual Band Concurrent 4x4:4 5GHz 802.11ax radios
- 1 nBase-T 2.5Gbps Ethernet port
- 2 port Gigabit Ethernet Router
- Switchable upstream filters for 42MHz or 85MHz operation
- Full Capture Bandwidth Tuner
- MoCA® 2.0 (with channel bonding) for in Home Video and Data distribution over Coax
- Multiple SSID support with DFS channels and Dynamic Channel change
- Multiple operator controlled configuration options