- Familia técnica RUCKUS
- Boletín informativo sobre la familia técnica RUCKUS - marzo de 2022
Boletín informativo sobre la familia técnica RUCKUS - marzo de 202217 de marzo de 2022
March News Updates!
RUCKUS WIRELESS NEWS
- Have a look at the new Deployment Guide around Cloudpath eDPSK plus MAC Registration Timed Session
- Check out Jim Palmer’s session “Impact of MAC Randomization on today's Wi-Fi Networks” recorded at the Wireless LAN Professionals Conference. This talk will break down exactly what breaks (captive portals for monetization), what doesn’t (DHCP Option 12 & 61), and how networks can deal with this development.
RUCKUS ICX NEWS
- The TheRUCKUS ICX FastIron 09.0.10a software and revised product guides have now been published to the RUCKUS support portal. Here are the release notes.
RUCKUS ANALYTICS NEWS
- RUCKUS Analytics 3,0 is now live! A new Data Studio has been introduced for custom dashboards, new AI-based recommendations, an interesting new auto-remediation feature, and many more. Have a look at the release notes.
RUCKUS CLOUDPATH NEWS
- Have you ever had any doubts about quoting a RUCKUS Cloudpath? Have a look at the following useful guide: Cloudpath Licenses Explained!
- Check out this document describing how to configure the Cloudpath Enrollment System to support a Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP) deployment with the Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Intune service.
RUCKUS CLOUDPATH NEWS
- Competitive documents on Ubiquity have been updated:
CommScope RUCKUS vs. Ubiquiti Competitive, Battle Analysis – Executive Overview
GOOD TO KNOW
- A new solutions package around network security is now available.
- Technical Overview on Securing Networks
- Best Practice Guide to Securing Wireless Networks
- Best Practice Guide to Securing Wired Networks
- Best Practice Guide to Securing Network Management
Check out the new Forum website which also includes dedicated local RTF channels!
This newsletter is available in the following editions:
- Chinese Simplified – 简体中文
- Chinese Traditional- 繁體中文
- English – UK
- English – APAC
- German - Deutsch
- French - Français
- Italian - Italiano
- Korean - 한국어
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese (Brazilian) - Português
- Spanish – Español (Latinoamérica)
- Turkish - Türkçe