Bienvenido a la nueva experiencia del sitio web de CommScope.com. ¿Necesita ayuda? Obtener ayuda
Frames, Racks & Cabinets
For outside plant and inside plant deployments, CommScope offers an extensive portfolio of frames, racks and cabinets engineered to provide superior cable management and bend-radius protection for your fiber-optic cabling. Whether you need a high density optical distribution frame (ODF), fiber entrance cabinet (FEC), FTTX fiber distribution hub (FDH) or an open frame rack—our solutions are scalable for future growth and easy to install. Unlike standard products in the marketplace, these products are modular and agile, specifically designed for today’s fast changing, fiber-dense environments.
- Fiber Distribution Cabinets or Hubs (FDH) come in a plethora of sizes, configurations and capacities that enable customization based on individual needs and requirements.
- The FACT ODF (utilizing the popular FIST framework) provides full front accessibility, tool-less installation and ultra-high density connectivity in a highly modular, lightweight frame.
- The NG4access ODF offers flexibility of configuration and on-frame splicing through a full front and rear access platform with industry-leading density.
- OMX and FEC products allow for quick and easy access to connections within the entrance facility utilizing convenient trays or drawers.
- The innovative NETpodium™ enclosure is a light aluminum frame that can be transformed into a closed cabinet if required. Equipped with large vertical cable attachment ducts, these high-density cable managers provide outstanding bend radius control and patch cable support in high-density environments. Note: This product is not available in North America.
Brochure: Building Entrance Facility SolutionsA building entrance cabinet is a critical piece of an advanced design is the building entrance termination point, where the OSP and IFC cables are joined, managed, distributed and protected. Find the cabinet that is right for your design.
Brochure: OMX Optical Distribution FrameCommScope’s OMX solution gives the capability to splice and patch fibers in a compact footprint. It’s a flexible optical distribution frame that enables the service providers to quickly respond to the changing needs of their customers.
Brochure: NGF Optical Distribution FrameCommScope’s next generation frame (NGF) product line has fiber frames designed with an emphasis on superior cable management and ease of use, including features such as ample trough space for cable and jumpers, easy access to connectors and storage for jumpers.
Catalog: NGFB (Black) Optical Distribution FrameThe Next Generation Optical Distribution Frame (NGF) is a high density, robust solution serves as your facility's main fiber cross-connect. An industry tested design, this frame is essential to any modern communications facility, no standard fiber offering can compare.
Catalog: NG4access ODF platform - PortugueseThe NG4access ODF is engineered and configured for fast deployment, ease of connectivity and with the least amount of risk to the network as possible, as well as the ability to reconfigure, expand the network and implement new services. With the NG4access installing and maintaining large amounts of fiber can be done faster, easier and less expensively.
Catalog: NG4access Optical Distribution FrameThe NG4access ODF is engineered and configured for fast deployment, ease of connectivity and with the least amount of risk to the network as possible, as well as the ability to reconfigure, expand the network and implement new services. With the NG4access installing and maintaining large amounts of fiber can be done faster, easier and less expensively.