Bienvenido a la nueva experiencia del sitio web de CommScope.com. ¿Necesita ayuda? Obtener ayuda
Setting the standards for fiber communications
As a world leader and innovator in fiber optic cable, CommScope continues to be at the forefront in developing and producing high-performance fiber connectivity for the most demanding networks. Our fiber optic cabling systems typically meet and exceed the highest standards because they also set the standards for the industry. One of the key components is the optical fiber itself.
Take our singlemode solutions: Our TeraSPEED® and LightScope® zero water peak singlemode fiber optic cables allow users to operate over the entire wavelength range—from 1280 nm to 1625 nm—providing more than 30 percent more usable wavelength over conventional singlemode fiber. We have since enhanced these solutions to comply with G.657.A1 standards for improved bend performance.
Our extensive legacy in fiber optic cable technology led us to become the first to produce a laser-optimized multimode fiber optic solution. After setting the standards for OM3 and OM4 cabling, our LazrSPEED® OM5 wideband multimode fiber (WBMMF) became the industry’s first OM5 structured cabling system.
- TeraSPEED zero water peak singlemode (ZWP-SM) fiber complies with and exceeds ITU-T G.652.D standards for reduced waterpeak singlemode fibers, as well as ITU-T G.657.A1 standards for improved bend performance.
- LightScope ZWP delivers full-spectrum fiber that can be used for return path, enhanced video services or dedicated wavelength services for business. It’s also fully backward compatible with existing singlemode legacy fiber-optic plants and complies with G.652.D and G.657.A1 standards.
- LazrSPEED 300 exceeds OM3 industry standards and continues to be widely deployed in data centers and enterprise building backbones.
- LazrSPEED 550 became the industry’s first OM4 fiber and continues to be widely deployed in data centers and enterprise building backbones.
- LazrSPEED OM5 wideband became the industry’s first OM5 structured cabling system that enables 40G and 100G SWDM applications to extended distances. Officially standardized in 2016, it has become an ideal solution for data centers and enterprise buildings that require high bandwidth while maintaining duplex transmission.
Case Study: SAHMRI, network infrastructure solutions to support world-class medical researchCommScope’s SYSTIMAX 360 solutions were used to implement and maintain a secure network infrastructure at a major research facility where connectivity performance is critical to research efficiency.
Case Study: NTT Communications - ChineseCommScope connects 15,000 ports for NTT Communications’ dedicated data center in Hong Kong
Case Study: Connecting 15,000 Ports for NTT’s Hong Kong Data CenterGigaSPEED®, LazrSPEED® and InstaPATCH® 360 solutions deliver high-performance, availability and efficiency for critical customer systems.
Case Study: Technology at Hanoi Stock Exchange Moves to the Forefront with CommScope Intelligent Network InfrastructureThe Hanoi Stock Exchange, among the world’s newest, is becoming one of the most efficient with the construction of a new, state-of-the-art data center.
Case Study: Eneco turns to CommScope to support a sustainable new world headquarters with 10G cablingThe new head office needed an A+ energy label that was 100 percent carbon neutral.
Case Study: Bank of China Tianjin Branch prepares its newest office building and data center for 100G networking using CommScope connectivity solutionsTo support its advanced data center, banking applications and intelligent building systems, Bank of China Tianjin wanted a high-performance intelligent network infrastructure.