- Familia técnica RUCKUS
- Boletín informativo sobre la familia técnica RUCKUS - mayo de 2022
Boletín informativo sobre la familia técnica RUCKUS - mayo de 202223 de mayo de 2022
Welcome to May News Updates!
- The RUCKUS Fiber Backpack (Gen 4) is an SFP-to-Ethernet media converter designed specifically to be co-installed with H350 APsand H550 APs to extend the reach into Hotel and MDU deployments where Fiber is being installed for backhaul (instead of copper-based Ethernet). Have a look at the documentation available on our support portal.
- The new RUCKUS Unleashed 200,12 (MR1) has been released. New features include support of H350, T350SE, dual WAN, Rogue AP report, and many others. Please have a look at the release notes for further details.
- The new RUCKUS Network Director 3,5 has been released. You can find info on all new features introduced in the release notes.
- A new document, around solutions for the HSP & MDU verticals using the RUCKUS IoT Platform and RUCKUS IoT Insights, is available at the following link.
- A new Deployment Guide around the RUCKUS IoT Insights Solutions is available here.
- We have introduced a new RUCKUS ICX FastIron 09.0.10bsoftware with a range of new features and enhancements. Here are the relevant release notes.
- A new generation access switch RUCKUS ICX 8200 is in beta. If you want to take part in the testing, please contact me directly.
- The RUCKUS Cloudpath 5.9R4 is now available. It brings MAC Registration Policy Engine, new updated Branding, Logos and Font, sponsored access UI retooled, API updates for MAC Registration, and many more new features. For further info have a look at the release notes.
RUCKUS CLOUD & ANALYTICS
- Melissa AI Assistant is now available on Microsoft Teams on the just-released new RUCKUS Analytics 3.0.3. Other new features added are explained in release notes.
- RUCKUS Cloud will support soon tunneled SSID with a Data Plane. Please contact me directly if you would like to take part in the Beta Program.
- Updated versions of Mist (Juniper) competitive documents are now available: Competitive Battle Analysis, Executive Overview
GOOD TO KNOW!
- Have you seen this great document on WLAN Pi? The WLANPi is a device designed for testing and troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks. Have a look for more details at the following link.
- Make sure to review this interesting document on how to send RUCKUS Analytics incidents to external systems using webhooks.
- Check out the new RTSF-100 RUCKUS Troubleshooting Foundations training at Commscope University.
This newsletter is available in the following editions:
- Chinese Simplified – 简体中文
- Chinese Traditional- 繁體中文
- English – UK
- English – APAC
- German - Deutsch
- French - Français
- Italian - Italiano
- Korean - 한국어
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese (Brazilian) - Português
- Spanish – Español (Latinoamérica)
- Turkish - Türkçe